1. Every woman could use one compliment a day.
2. We’d rather you didn’t say, "I’ll call you" if you really mean "goodbye." Just don’t say anything — we won’t think you’re a jerk as we part ways for the night. And you know the saying that goes, "It’s better to under-promise and over-deliver"? How about, just don’t promise anything and don’t deliver anything.
3. Most of us are not crazy or psycho. We can be emotional and hormonal.
4. If we catch you glancing at our chest when you’re a foot away, we’ll think you’re rude and have no willpower. You can look, but from a distance.
5. Even the most confident among us can act needy and insecure at times. It happens when you start pulling away and we’re not aware that that’s what you’re doing, only that you’re acting funny. But oh, you should see how cool and independent most of us are when we’re not dating someone.
6. Texting a girl twice a week does not count as staying in contact. It’s meaningless and a waste of everyone’s time.
7. After you do something bad, it would be so much better if you called us right away to apologize. You think it’s best to wait a few days while we cool off, but what’s cooling off is our feelings for you. Man up. The sooner the better.
8. Teasing won’t bait us. Attempting to wear us down is annoying.
9. Taking us for granted is probably the worst thing you could do after cheating and lying. Since women are very good at appreciating each other, your behavior looks kinda selfish to us.
10. The word is "cherish." Do you cherish her?
11. Feminine hygiene commercials are silly, but don’t complain about having to watch them. Try having to use them — for several days each month, I mean — for most of your life. When you complain, it makes you look insensitive. And weak. We have no sympathy.
12. Open up to us.